Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

lockdown day 37

Morning:
Got up, was not feeling good. Waited a s long as I could to see if I felt better but no dice. Called out so I would try and get better. After some time I showered and ran a quick errand with my wife to get her laptop checked out and came home.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
We went to Target real quick and picked up some burritos for lunch. Now hanging out and waiting to see if my headache goes away. Took a nap and eventually got up to go to the living room, bathed the boys and got them ready for nighttime. 
(Afternoon: burrito, powerade, water)

Nighttime:
Had dinner and had Javi finish the last of his homework. I put Gabriel to bed and talked to my mom for a bit. Came out to change and watch TV. Abou to go to sleep soon.
(Nighttime: left over burrito, horchata, water, jelly beans)

No comments:

Post a Comment