Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 26, 2020

lockdown day 40

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast for everyone, but only my wife ate it. The other 2 ungrateful kids did not even look at it. Anyway, I played madden and went to shower.
(Morning: 2 breakfast sandwiches,  coffee, water)

Afternoon:
I was hanging out in the yard with the boys. We were listening to some music and playing catch. We decided to BBQ with the mini grill I have. We made burgers and hotdogs. Now just hanging out until we do something else.
Nothing else was done, I napped and then played 2 games of Madden. 
(Afternoon: 2 burgers, 1 hot dog, iced coffee, water)

Nighttime:
After I played madden we played 2 rounds of hide and seek and headed out to Target. We did some shopping and came home. I made some nachos and now we are Dolittle. After played Madden and off to bed.
(Nighttime: gallo pinto, nachos, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment