Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

lockdown day 15

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  put clothes to wash and dry. Made my coffee, made Gabriel a bottle and headed off to work. I'm taking a chance here with parking because I am at a 1 hour zone, but SFMTA has suspended the time limits so we will see. Hopefully I am not here too long today.
I will say this, it does feel good to be back on a routine.
Got to my desk and checked in. I was able to review my emails, thre were 95 of them. I installed an app on my phone that is connected to my VPN for work.
I waited for IT and they showed up, they couldn't get my desktop to work so I had to wait to get one at 1650 Mission around 12. They passed by and brought us food, it was chicken enchiladas, with rice and beans.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water, chicken enchiladas, rice and beans)

Afternoon:
I went to go pick up the desktop and headed quickly to Target for a quick run. Got some essential items and came home to set up my new work station. There are some issues, but the main thing is that I get to work from home now. It looks like all the way up to 5/3/20. Now I am home, more comfortalbe and thankful that I can do this and help out.
I did quite a bit of work and sent out some emails to get people to pick up their equipment and logged off.
(Afternoon: Water, gatorade)

Nighttime:
Watched some TV, showered, had dinner and did a night dance party that we dubbed a quarantine rave. Gave the boys glow sticks and they went to town with some tunes. After we watched tv, going to finish up this show and go to bed.
(Nighttime: chicken,  beans, beer, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment