Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 6, 2020

lockdown day 21

Morning:
Got up, made eggs for Gabriel,  pancakes for Javi, boost and coffee for me. Checked in with work, set up the headset and now just waiting to see if anyone reaches out for questions or guidance. 
Started Javi off with his first day of quarantine 1st grade activities. 
 So far everything is going well. Work is good, school is good, I did have a slight hiccup with the VPN, but I got it fixed. 
(Morning: boost, coffee,  water)

Afternoon:
Showered and had lunch, mow hanging out until I start up again. Logged back in, my wife went to the office so it was me and boys and my mother in law at the house. Javi finished his school day and now I have him playing with the wrestlers and the ring. They are both using them. I am about 3 hours away from another day of work being over. 
(Afternoon: carne, rice, tortilla, cheese, water, redbull)

Nighttime:
Had dinner, left over pizza, might eat a peanut butter sandwich later. Watched some tv and caught up with the walking dead.  Played pacman with the boys and now making popcorn for them while they watch Sonic the Hedgehog, going to shower. Came out, put Gabriel to bed and now watching tv until I go to sleep.
(Nighttime: pizza, water, peanut butter sandwich)

No comments:

Post a Comment