Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 3, 2020

lockdown day 18

Morning:
Got up, made coffee, put clothes to dry, fired up the computer and started working. Javi had a 10:30 meeting with his teacher and after we went for a walk.
(Morning: boost, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
I did some work and headed to pick up some food at the Olive Garden.  Came back home, worked some more and had lunch. Finished an assignment I had and now running out the clock. 
(Afternoon: chicken and gnocchi soup, cheese ravioli,  bread stick, water)

Nighttime:
Done with work, now hanging out. Watching Smackdown. Might go out later to get some popsicles or stay in. Watched Smackdown while my wife took a nap. She got up, we stayed in, made the boys dinner and had a few cervezas and now putting Gabriel to bed.
He went to sleep, I made me soon cheese sticks and bread. Now hanging out watching tv before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, cheesesticks, bread,water)

No comments:

Post a Comment