Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

lockdown day 36

Morning:
Got up, put clothes to dry and made coffee and pancakes for the boys. Got on the computer and did the training for 3 EW's. It went really well. After I folded clothes, showered and chilled. About to get the boys ready to go outside before lunch.
(Morning: Coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
We went outside for a bit to play soccer. Came back in and gave the boys lunch, now just waiting for my wife to get home to have lunch as well. So tired still, need to rest eventually. I hope we don't have to do trainings tomorrow, we already have a conference call that we are doing in the morning. My wife came home and we had lunch. Folded more laundry and put more to dry, still very tired and sleepy. I changed the light bulb in the room, it burnt out last Sunday, the replacement came in today.
We went out to get some gas for the truck and got the boys and my wife McDonald's. We came home to eat, I made myself 2 ham, egg and cheese sandwiches. 

(Afternoon: Steak Fajitas, Tortilla, Water, cupcake)

Nighttime:
Are dinner, had a few drinks and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. He is almost down. He went to sleep I came out to watch TV and pretty soon going to bed
(Nighttime: 3 tequila sunrises,  2 ham, egg and cheese sandwiches, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment