Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 20, 2020

lockdown day 35

Morning:
Got up, started work and found out that someone broke into my desk at work. They got a $20 bill I had there for donation or fun events at work. It's really upsetting, but it happened and I can do nothing about it. I worked on a few things and helped out with some tax forms. We are outside now and soon going back in to do more work.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
Talked to my supervisor real quick and got some information on how to create cases. I was able to navigate a few things. Had some lunch and now waiting for a conference call i have later. Did the conference call, it was the same thing as it was in February. Had to schedule one more person to attend tomorrow's meeting and chilled until it was time to log off.
(Afternoon: pizza, water)

Nighttime:
Had some strawberry margaritas and had dinner. Going to have a few more before the night is done. About to go chill in the living room. Hung out and watched TV, went to change Gabriel and showered, played Monopoly Jr with my wife and Javi. After he went to bed and we watched some TV. Now off to bed. 
(Nighttime: margaritas, chicken fajitas,  water, puffs)

No comments:

Post a Comment