Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

lockdown day 23

Morning:
Got up, logged in, made coffee and had a boost. Worked for a good amount of time, had a call with management about a business process and went for a walk.
(Morning: boost, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to throw out some trash, got in and out burgers and came home to eat lunch. Resting up before I go back to log in to work. Did some more work and helped some people, I contacted one EW that I will have to traing on End2End. We went outside for a quick break and when I came back we got an email about the parking being suspended for the time being and that we had to reschedule the trainings for next week. I was able to take care of that and now running out the clock.
(Afternoon: 2 double doubles, strawberry milkshake, water, smoothie)

Nighttime:
I went out to put things away and put the trash out. Watched nxt and rested, close to when the show was over I bathed the boys. I showered, put Gabriel to bed and I showered again. Played charades with Javi and my wife and now watching Lego Masters.
After the show i put Javi to bed and watched the finale of Modern Family, caught some news and off to bed.
(Nighttime: gallo pinto, egg, Gatorade,  cheese its, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment