Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 9, 2020

lockdown day 24

Morning:
Got up, made pancakes and coffee. Had a boost and started my work day. First conference call went ok, it ran late. No wlak for me today, I was busy putting the trash and recycling bins away. Got on another conference call and hung out outside with the boys.
(Morning: coffee, boost, water)

Afternoon:
My wife and mother in law made pupusas. They delivered the Teremana tequila I ordered and I got back on the phone to go to another conference call. After my sister passed by to drop off some items she got at Costco for me and now running out the clock.
They started calling people in for DSW assignments and we are just waiting for them to call me. Going to decline, don't want to risk getting my family sick.
(Afternoon: pupusas, water, monster)

Nighttime:
Hanging out, about to go to Target. We got there and kind of went overboard with the purchases. But we got some good stuff. Came back home, my wife is making cookies and I am talking to my mom before putting Gabriel to bed. Made 10 chicken nuggets and had 3 Tequila sunrises. Put Gabriel to bed and watching TV now. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: Tequila sunrise,  chicken nuggets)

No comments:

Post a Comment