Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 19, 2020

lockdown day 33

Morning:
Gabriel was out of his damn mind this morning. He was out there trying to get up and play at 6 am. Told him to go back to sleep. I woke up later and went to make breakfast. Made Gabriel and egg and I made myself 2 ham, egg and cheese breakfast muffins with a cup of coffee. 
Today I woke up with a bit of anxiety and worry for what lies ahead for us as a world. We'll see, we'll just keep pushing along and moving forward and doing what is asked of us.
(Morning: 2 breakfast sandwiches, coffee)

Afternoon:
Showered and hung out outside. We went to the bank real quick and everyone had lunch. Bean soup and I chilled outside listening to music and playing solitaire. The kids came out and they played and eventually we came back inside. I had my soup as well and now relaxing.
(Afternoon: bean soup, iced coffee, water)

Nighttime:
We had gone to Safeway to get a few items for smores and for the week. We hung out in the front taking in some fresh air. After I came in to make spaghetti for the boys and I was watching Teddey Riley vs Babyface which ended early due to technical difficulties. Gave Gabriel a quick bath, talked to my mom and put Gabriel to sleep. Finished watching a documentary on Legos and now just going to hang out and watch TV until I go to bed.
(Nighttime: wings, beer, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment