Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 10, 2020

Lockdown day 25

Morning:
Got up, went to make coffee and had a boost. My wife made French Toast and I got to work. We got an email that was a little concerning regarding our group. We responded to the email and hopefully going forward it will not be an issue. Javi had his 10:30 uclass meeting, he did a show and tell presentation and next week he has to give a report on an informational book of his choosing.
I hung out for a quick break with the boys outside, I cleaned out the car. My wife keeps that car very very messy. It needs a deep cleaning. When we get rid of the camry and get a new car, the pathfinder is mine and I will have to have it deep deep deep deep cleaning. I also went out real quick to get some sour cream to help with the lunch later.
(Morning: Coffee, water, boost, French toast)

Afternoon:
Still working and waiting for lunch. We are having Sopa de Queso. I also got some tortillas and chicharon. We took a walk and I started back up working. Now just running out the clock, waiting for Happy Hour.
(Afternoon: Sopa de Queso, Tortila, chicharon, Starbucks drink, water)

Nighttime:
We had our first quarantine happy hour! It was me, my wife, amilcar, Olga, Oscar and Monica. We had some drinks, chatted and it went about 2 hours long. after I changed Gabriel and tried to put him to sleep. About to go out to watch some TV
(Nighttime: cheetos, beer, shot of tequila, tortilla, chicharon, sushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment