Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 12, 2020

lockdown day 27

Morning: 
Got up, started the morning Easter egg hunt and now debating if I get coffee or just a boost. Decided to drink coffee and play Madden.
(Morning: coffee)

Afternoon:
Showered and had lunch. Homemade Chicken and Gnocchi soup. Put some eggs out to hide in the yard and had the boys find them. Now watching Netflix.  I fell asleep hard and it was refreshing, it was nice.
(Afternoon: chicken and Gnocchi soup, jelly beans, cheesecake, water)

Nighttime:
Got up, changed Gabriel and watched some Netflix. After we had dinner and bathed the boys, soon going to put Gabriel to bed. Tomorrow I have training to do. Took some time to get him to bed, my stomach hurts and I had to use the bathroom a few times. After watched TV, showered and now in bed.
(Nighttime: hot dogs, cheesecake, tequila sunrise, Gatorade,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment