Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 31, 2020

last day this week

Morning:
Got up 15 minutes earlier due to Gabriel being awake. Got ready, put clothes to dry, packed my lunch and made coffee for the ride to work. The drive was good, found good parking and now just waiting for time to start walking to work. We have 2 trainings today, have to go check on the rooms we are in.
The morning training went well, there were not too many questions today. I chatted with Kathleen for a bit, she was here for an interview.
(Morning: water, coffee, boost)

Afternoon: I had lunch and watched the rest of the Stranger on Netflix. Waiting for the second training. There is a strange perfume smell here on the 3rd floor and it is causing me to have a bad reaction.
The training was fun, we had a good bunch. After I went to the desk and waited and headed home.

(Afternoon: Left over chinese food, water)

Nighttime:
Got home, folded clothes. Wanted ice cream, but no one wanted to go
 So I had dinner and chips. Now watching tv. Gabriel fell asleep on the couch, I took him to the room and went to shower. Watched a Taylor Swift documentary on Netflix and now going to finish off The Good Place before bed.
(Nighttime: beer, carne molida with rice, corn chip)

No comments:

Post a Comment