Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 2, 2020

1/1/2020

Morning:
Happy New Year! Got up this morning. Made Gabriel a bottle and tried to go back to bed. Didn't work out. Came out made the boys eggs and a coffee for myself. New year, new things to do. Going to try and list what I eat on here,  so I can hold myself accountable and be healthier. 
(Morning: cup of coffee, Cesar salad)

Afternoon:
Went to the movies with my wife and sister. Watched Knives out and just getting back to my sister's place to get the boys. We got the. Boys and went to Target to get some meat to make meatloaf. I prepared it and started cooking it, I also washed the dishes and threw out the trash. 
The meatloaf was good, put some away for tomorrow and now hanging out.

(Afternoon: popcorn, ICEE, 5 glasses of water)

Nighttime:
I was playing with the boys and eventually went to put Gabriel to bed. Talked to my mom for a bit and went to shower. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to go find parking and then walk to work. Let's see how that goes.

( Nighttime: meqtliaf, 4 cups of water)

No comments:

Post a Comment