Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Super Bowl/Training week

Morning :
Got up, got dressed, made Gabriel a bottle and got my things ready and headed out. My lower back is still pretty bad, hopefully this issue goes away soon. The drive was good and now parked. waiting to start the walk to work. Today we start our Pickle/DAC/DW training.
The first training was quick, I was a little concerned because it went by so fast. Tried to slow it down but I couldn't, there was just no energy or questions from the EW's. We finished a little under an hour. We have one more training today and we will try to have the training go longer to justify the length of the training.
After I went back to my desk and started making copies for the next few days. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched the last few episodes of the Ranch on Netflix. After I came to my desk I started watching the WWE 24 special on last year's WrestleMania. Waiting for the next training that starts at 3 PM. After that I have to jet to the car to go get the boys at my sister's house. Have to go home and clean and see what we make for dinner for tonight and what I can make for my lunch tomorrow.
Finished the 2nd training and it went well. Left work around 4:20, stopped by Trader Joe's and picked up a few things. Got to my car and went to get the boys.

(Afternnon: 2 chicken wings, Salami sandwhich, water)

Nighttime:
Drove home, changed bed sheets, started laundry,  ate dinner, put Gabriel to bed and now about to go shower. After that I watched tv and now bed time.
(Nighttime: pizza, ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment