Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 24, 2020

Thursday thoughts

Morning:
Got up, made a bottle for Gabriel and went to get dressed. Made my coffee and headed out to work. It's cold, but not as bad as it had been. The drive was smooth, got parking and now waiting to go to work. Working at 1440 today.
(Morning: Boost, coffee, half of a maple scone, water)

Afternoon:
The morning meetings were good, we got a lot done. I ate my sandwich and took a nap. We started up again and I think we are pretty much set now. I drove to Target to get diapers and came to get the boys.
After I went home and dropped off the boys, went to go get some Popeye's chicken. Had dinner and did laundry.
(Afternoon: water, salami sandwich, Popeye'schicken,  Cole slaw, biscuits)

Nighttime:
Put Gabriel to bed, showered and now watching tv. Fell asleep on the couch,  went to the room. 
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment