Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 3, 2020

First Friday of the year

Morning:
Got up, got ready, out clothes to dry. Packed my lunch and made my coffee and headed out. Light traffic and found parking,  now waiting to start walking to work.
Walked over and got here in good time. Checked emails and talked to a few people.
I have a training scheduled for 3-4:30.
(Morning: Boost, Coffee)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched Curb you enthusiasm. I have everything ready for the training that I have to do. I am sleepy, I would like a nap. The training went well, it was fine quick, after I drove home, brought the clothes up and after went to pick up the kids.

(Afternoon: Chicken, white rice, 6 cups of water, 2 fun dips, cup of lobster bisque,  apple, coffee)

Nighttime:
Got home, made grilled cheese sandwiches and now playing Madden. Put Gabriel to bed,  showered and watched some tv. About to go to bed.
(Nighttime: grilled cheese sandwich, tortilla with cheese, 3 cups of water, 2 beers)

No comments:

Post a Comment