Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday

Morning:
Got up, got ready, put clothes to dry. Made a bottle for Gabriel,  made my coffee and off to work. The drive was smooth, got parking, now waiting to go in. My alarm went off and I took off to work, the walk was good as always, but it was cold. Got to my desk and checked emails, talked to a few people and did some more reading on our training topics. Listening to podcast while I work. Very sleepy today, as always. Now just waiting to go to lunch.
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had left overs from yesterday, water and watched Curb you Enthusiasm. Going to treat myself to a coffee today. Having issues with an order I placed for some movie codes. Trying to get that cleared up.
I was able to get one of the movies, but still no response. I talked to my supervisor and after headed to 1440 to sign his Birthday card. When I got there I talked to Lilly for a bit, we had a nice conversation going. After I headeddout to pick up Javi at school,  get gas and take money from the bank.
(Afternoon: Spaghetti, 6 cups water, Oatmeal milk latte, scone)

Nighttime:
Got home, folded clothes,  went to serramonte for a bit. Had dinner and walked around. Now we are home, about to shower and try to get Gabriel to sleep. He went to sleep and after Javi did as well. I came out to watch tv and pretty soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: mini chicken combo plate, thai iced tea, oatmeal cookie, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment