Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 31, 2020

day 4

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made coffee and a bottle for Gabriel and headed out. The drive was smooth, found good parking and now waiting for time to walk to work. Two trainings today, hope they go well. The walk over was quick and cold. I got in and checked emails, there was only the minutes from the forum. We set up for training and it was a good training except for 2 EW's that were talking throughout the presentation. It is what it is at this point with that.
After I started watching The Stranger on Netflix. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and finished the show. Went to Walgreen's to grab a few snacks to eat to compliment my Mac and Cheese. Pretty soon we are going to go start setting up for the PM training. Hopefully that one goes well.
The training went quick, after I went to my desk and chilled until it was time to go home.
While driving home my mom called me to tell me she would drop the kids off when she was going home.
(Afternoon: Water, Mac and Cheese, Cheetos Puffs, Monster, golden oreo cookies)

Nighttime:
Got home, started laundry, put away the garbage bins and cleaned up a bit. I ordered Chinese food for dinner and we ate. The mattress my wife ordered was delivered. I bathed the boys and put Gabriel to bed. Showered and watched some Netflix,  played Madden and went to bed.
(Nighttime: fried rice, Mongolian beef, sweet and sour chicken, duck, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment