Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 23, 2020

hump day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was smooth, got good parking and chilled up until I had to start walking to work. I got to my desk and checked emails, chatted with a few folks and went to forum. Nothing much going on there today, later going to 1440. I couldn't drink my coffee, it tasted like soap.
(Morning: boost, water)

Afternoon:
Placed an order for a Turkey Club at Ted's deli, passed by picking it up on the way to 1400. Had lunch with Amilcar and headed up to our meeting. We got a lot done. After work I was looking forward to going home, but I got a call from my wife yelling at me because my sister gave Gabriel some rum cake. So I just went over to get them.
Got home, took out the trash, went to go get milk and gas and came back home.
(Afternoon: Turkey Club, water, monster)

Nighttime:
Been hanging out, played blocks with Gabriel,  changed him, about to shower and try to put him to bed. Watched TV and played Madden,  now bedtime. 
(Nighttime: PB sandwich,  mini wheats, water)


JG#10
350+ yards
3+TDs
MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment