Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up and got dressed. Made Gabriel a bottle and made my coffee. Having a bit of a bad morning. Yesterday my 49ers Jacket had a hole in it, I left it with my mom to see if she can take it in for repair. The jacket I was bringing today was giving me issues. Wearing a sweater and then jacket over it.
The drive was good, I found parking in a good spot and yes, it's really cold.
Working from 1440 today, training meetings and hanging out.
(Morning: Boost, water)

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, went over to Costco to get a jacket. The one I have the zipper is busted. Came back in to work, updated some documents and worked on a few things. Tired, have a bit of a headache.
Took off to go home, got home cleaned a bit, folded clothes and chilled. Tonight is movie night.
(Afternoon: Tacos de Carne Asada, water, Monster)

Nighttime:
Watched Little Giants and had some chips and beer. Put Gabriel to bed, now about to shower. Watched some tv and played Madden. Going to bed.
(Nighttime: Ritz Crackers,  peanut butter, chips, 2 beers)

No comments:

Post a Comment