Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, January 24, 2020

last day of training prep

Morning:
Had to get up a few times to use the bathroom. My stomach is not well, going to try and go back to sleep. Busy day today. Last day of editing and getting ready for the training. Lunch with Amilcar and signing up Javi for soccer. 
When I got back to the room Javi was awake, complaining about a neck pain and asked for water. I think in total I lost an hour of sleep because of this.
I woke up at 5:30, made Gabriel a bottle,  put clothes to dry, got dressed, made coffee and headed out. The drive was smooth, parked now. Going to nap. Working from 1440 again, last day of training prep. Hopefully it all comes together. 
In the meeting now, everything looks good so far. Getting hungry. 
(Morning: boost, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Met with Amilcar and headed out to eat Thai food. We had a good conversation and good food. I treated for his birthday. Tomorrow they go to drive to go on a cruise. After we walked over to Target and looked around, came back to work and now in a meeting for the training, one more update to go.
After we were done I drove home and we went to go eat
(Afternoon: Duck, white rice, Thai iced tea,)

Nighttime:
Went to Red Lobster and had dinner, Javi wasn't feeling well, I dropped then off at home and went to get gas and to sign him up for soccer. Now I am home.
Put Gabriel to bed and showered, watched some tv, going to bed early. Might go to the movies tomorrow,  need to rest so I don't fall asleep. 
(Nighttime:lobster dip, shrimp linguine,  biscuits, Cesar salad, water, beer, chips, cheesecake)

No comments:

Post a Comment