Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Busy day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. It's a very busy day for me. I have a dentist appointment at 915, after that coming home to get my wife and the boys,  running over to Aria's Birthday party and later meeting Amilcar and Olga for dinner.
Here at the dentist waiting, the are late in calling me in. Hopefully they do the work well and in a timely manner, my teeth are in good condition. 
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon:
Got to the party and had lunch. The boys played for awhile, I talked to a few people, was able to talk to Brian and Arnel and hang out. We had lots of fun. After we came home, I went to Costco and Target to get a few things before heading home.
I got home, put Gabriel down for a nap and took one myself. We are leaving soon to red Robin's.
(Afternoon: chicken wings, chow main, capri sun, water, lemon pound cake, monster)

Nighttime:
Met Amilcar and Olga at Red Robin and had a good meal. We had good conversations and when we were done we came home
 Changed the boys, showered and now hanging out resting.
Tomorrow is the NFC championship game,  I hope the Niners can get the W!
(Nighttime: water, onion rings, wings, burger and fries)

No comments:

Post a Comment