Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, February 1, 2020

day before

Morning:
Got up, made breakfast for Gabriel and myself. After we cleaned up and chilled. Got ready to go have breakfast. 
(Morning: coffee, water, Mongolian beef omelet)

Afternoon:
We went to get deep dish pizza and BBQ. After we went to Orange park, then headed to Costco for some items. Got back home, played Madden and now watching some tv.
Tomorrow the Niners play in the Super Bowl! I am hopeful that they can win. 
(Afternoon: tri trip tips, deep dish pizza, water, golden oreo cookies)

Nighttime:
Been resting, we cleaned, played Madden and had a few beers. When my wife went to pick up her mom at the airport, I out Gabriel to bed. Now hanging out until I go to sleep. Tomorrow it the Super Bowl! Can't wait,  let's go Niners!
(Nighttime: waters 3 beers, fig newton and golden oreos)

No comments:

Post a Comment