Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 5, 2020

wild card weekend

Morning:
Got up, made the boys some eggs, I made myself a breakfast sandwich,  eggs, cheese and ham, along with my morning coffee. About to go chill in the living room after washing these dishes I used. 
Took down and put away the Christmas decorations,  later I may go to the storage and put them away. Going to Benihana for lunch.
(Morning: Ham, egg and cheese sandwich,  coffee)

Afternoon:
Showered and got ready, drove to Benihana we had a good lunch and came back home. Gabriel fell asleep in the car, I let him sleep for a bit and played catch with Javi. I brought Gabriel in and we both napped. The Texans won and i woke up during the Patriots/Titans game.
(Afternoon: Benihana's Trio, 3 cups of water)

Nighttime:
Woke up and watched the rest of the game. Made balloon animals with Javi and showered. Now putting Gabriel to bed. It took some time, but he went down. The Titans beat the Patriots and we watched some tv. Played Madden and now going to bed.  Busy day tomorrow

(Nighttime: Glads of wine, Toffee popcorn, 8 pringles chips, 3 cups of water)

No comments:

Post a Comment