Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 20, 2020

MLK day

Morning:
Day off today in observance of Martin Luther King jr. Got up, showered, got the boys ready, cleaned out the car and headed out to pick up my mom before heading to the Oakland Zoo.
We had a very good time, saw elephants, tigers, bears and more. 
(Breakfast: water)

Afternoon:
We had lunch there, I had a chicken wrap, a slice of cheese pizza and Garlic fries. After the zoo we went to drop off my mom and take some food to my sister. Now we are home resting up.
(Afternoon: slice of pizza, chicken ceaser wrap, garlic fries, water, red vines, nutter butter)

Nighttime:
We went to Target and got groceries and came home. Started doing laundry and my wife made dinner. She made tacos. After I put Gabriel to bed and I took a shower. Almost done washing clothes. 
Clothes is done, watching RAW and doing some accounting,  about to go to bed. Short work week and lots of training prep.
(Nighttime: 3 tacos, water) 

No comments:

Post a Comment