Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

sick day

Morning:
Gabriel threw up around 12, I got up around 5 and I was feeling dizzy. Woke up and still not feeling well. Staying in today. Been drying clothes and trying to rest. Still not feeling well.  Been bringing up clothes and laying down.
(Morning: fig newton, Ritz crackers)

Afternoon:
My wife came home to work from home. I took a nap. Tried to get Gabriel to nap, but he threw up and my wife bathed him. I had to clean up the mess. Still haven't eaten or showered, still feel dizzy laying on my left side.
(Afternoon: cookie, lobster bisque, dry cereal, coffee )

Nighttime:
Had dinner and got the last of the clothes. Cleaned up a bit and  now watching WWE backstage before bed. Feeling better, we'll see how I feel when I wake up.

(Nighttime: frushetta pizza,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment