Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Royal Rumble

Morning:
Got up, had coffee and chilled. Showered and shaved. Now watching Encore!
(Morning:coffee)

Afternoon:
I head the Kobe Bryant passed away in a helicopter crash at the age of 41. I am at a loss for words and in shock with this news.
We headed out to have lunch and hung out a bit with Arnel and Brian. We got some items at Target and headed home. Royal Rumble starts soon.
(Afternoon: chips, panda express, water)

Nighttime:
Started watching the Royal Rumble while Gabriel napped. Played uno with Javi and my sister came over with my niece and Dominic. The boys played and I continued to watch wrestling and they watched the Grammys. 
After they left, I bathed the boys, got them ready for bed. They ate dinner, I made lunch for tomorrow and put Gabriel to bed. About to shower and mentally prepare for tomorrow. 
(Nighttime: mini wheats, water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment