Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 2, 2020

First day of work of 2020

Morning:
Got up, got ready, made coffee and headed out. Had to leave early to get parking. Traffic was light, as expected due to it still being a holiday week. I guess there was an event in the parking area where I get day parking as there was signs posted and a lot of garbage. 
I noticed that the signs said that the permit expired at 6 AM today so I parked. Hopefully nothing bad happens.Today I have to go get that money order for Javi's after school program.
At 7:05 I started my walk over to work. It was a nice 20 minute walk, it's cold out so it motivated me to walk a bit faster. I got in and checked emails and checked in with a few people and began reading an management evaluation report. Around 9 AM I walked over to the post office to get the money order and sent it off in the mail.
Got back to work and checked in with my supervisor. I might have a training to do tomorrow. I have been listening to a Lance Armstrong podcast and watching Married with Children in between working. Soon going to lunch.
(Morning: Boost, Coffee, 3 cups of water)

Afternoon:
Ate the left over meatloaf and watched some Hulu. I finished the whole series of Married with Children. Now going to see what I find to watch next. Maybe Curb your Enthusiasm. Decided to watch Encore! on Disney +. Going to do a word search soon and continue to chill. I've answered a few questions regarding a business process. After I went home and picked up my wife and kids to go to Costco. 

(Afternoon: Meatloaf, white rice, 6 cups of water)

Nighttime:
Got the items at Costco and came home. Made dinner, some shake and bake chicken with with rice. After I washed dishes, my wife bathed the boys and we got the ready for bed. I put Gabriel down and played a quick game of hide and seek with Javi befiew be went to bed.
Showered and now watching tv before bed.

(Nighttime: Baked Chicken, white rice, Orange Juice, hot green tea, 3 cups of water)

No comments:

Post a Comment