Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 16, 2020

rain

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, headed out. Found out that my jacket ripped, so I have to get that fixed. The drive was quick,  no traffic, found parking . Took a nap and it started to rain. When I got up to walk to work, there was light rain. I got in and now setting up for a training.
The training was good, it went quick. After I talked to my supervisor and got ready for lunch.
(Morning :boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Took the bus to Limon and had lunch. After we took an uber to 1440 for our meeting. We have a lot to do and little time to do it. When it was time I went home to put away the trash and recycling bins and now we are heading to my sister's to get the boys. 
(Afternoon: water, lomo saltado, white rice, 2 cupcakes)

Nighttime:
Got to my sister's house and my mom had made dinner. We hung out for a bit and came home. When we got here, Javi did his homework and read. I showered and after read to Gabriel. About to try and get him to sleep. He did not want to go to bed. Now watching tv before going to sleep.
(Nighttime: tacos de carne with salad. Water)

No comments:

Post a Comment