Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, January 13, 2020

Monday morning

Morning:
Got up, I couldn't sleep much last night. My nose was stuffy and that doesn't help while using my CPAP machine. Got dressed, made Gabriel a bottle,  packed my lunch, made coffee and headed off to work.
It's really cold out, traffic was smooth and now parked. Going to try and nap before I start the walk over.
Got to work, it's still cold. Got in and checked email, talked to a few people and eventually talked to my supervisor about the upcoming trainings. Now just waiting for lunch time while listening to podcasts
(Morning: boost, coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched the Steve Austin interview with Kane. Went back to my desk after to work on a project. Helped a few people and took off. Drove home, washed dishes,  collected the garbage to throw out and went to go get the kids.
(Afternoon: chicken, water, oatmeal cookies)

Nighttime:
Got home, hung out, the boys and my wife had dinner. I showered and packed lunch while doing laundry. Put Gabriel to bed and now watching RAW while waiting for the laundry to be done. Bed time after.
(Nighttime: Ritz crackers,  water)

No comments:

Post a Comment