Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

hump day

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made Gabriel a bottle,  packed my lunch, made coffee and headed out. It was really cold this morning, the car had some ice on the windshield and I had to wait a bit for the windows to defrost. The drive was ok, there was an idiot there that wasn't paying attention,  but I avoided them.
Got to the area where I park and now waiting for time to walk to work. Started walking and it was cold again. Got to my desk, checked out a few emails and talked to some people. I went to the forum meeting and got some good information. Started watching a Aaron Hernandex documentary on Netflix.

(Morning: Boost, water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Went to lunch, had leftovers from yesterday. It was good, kept watching Netflix and talked to a few people. I helped some EW's that had questions and now just waiting to go home. Hope the time goes by fast.
Left work, walked to the car, got home and took out the trash, now heading over to get the boys.

(Afternoon: 6 cups of water, BBQ Chicken, white rice, oatmeal cookies)

Nighttime:
We got the boys and went to grab some food and milk. Got home and had dinner, cleaned the bed, bathing the boys and getting them ready for bed. Gabriel fell asleep pretty quick. Javi did his homework and had a snack before bed. I watched tv and now going to sleep 

(Nighttime: California rolls Philly Roll, Guava juice, water,  Ritz crackers)

No comments:

Post a Comment