Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, January 9, 2020

another day

Morning:
Got up early, decided to just get ready and go since Gabriel woke up close to where my alarm was set. Got ready and headed out. It's raining and the roads are wet, which means that people will drive like donkeys. 
The drive was interesting,  people making decisions in the rain that don't make sense. Anyway, got to my parking area and found a good spot. Now going to wait to walk to work. Might order a coffee for pick up on the way.
Took a qucik nap and when my alarm went off I started walking, I stopped by to get coffee and walked to work. It started to rain as I pulled up my site. Got up to my desk, checked emails and chatted with a few people. I have a meeting at 10, I will be researching items for our next training unitl that time. 
(Morning: boost, coffee, 3 cups of water)

Afternoon:
We met and we took off to catch the MUNI train to go to the restaurant Ohsa Thai down on the Embarcadero. I had the Honey Duck with 2 wings and some calamari. We had good coversation and came back to work.
Did some research and finally headed to my sister to get the boys. Soon after I went home.
(Afternoon: Honey duck, 2 wings, calimari, 8 cups of water)

Nighttime:
Got home, washed dishes,  made dinner for the boys.  Ate dinner, showered and now just hanging out and resting. Gabriel went to sleep, but woke up twice, the second time he coughed so much he threw up. Now my wife is with him and I am hanging out for a bit before bed.
(Nighttime: peanutbutter sandwich,  chips, raisin brand, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment