Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 1, 2018

November

Morning:
Not sure if I mentioned this but yesterday on Halloween, Stretch, Willie McCovey passed away. He was a true Giant and from all indications, a really good person. May he rest in peace. Last night Gabriel did ok, be did get weird towards 5 am. We need to break him of some habits. I had a dream with Dave last night, it involved Disneyland and it was nice to see him again.
Got up, got dressed,  washed and sanitized bottles. Got my coffee and headed to work. The drive was smooth and now parked and waiting for time to start walking to my desk.
The morning went well. We had our meeting and that was interesting.  We voiced our concerns and went on with the day.

Afternoon:
I went to the Market to get food. Ate, watched some Office episodes a d got ready for my afternoon presentation.  That went by quick. After I drove home to get my wife and we went to get the kids.
We got the kids and headed to put gas in the truck and got food.

Nighttime:
Got home, ate dinner. Bathed both boys. Took a shower, tried again to put Gabriel to bed. Eventually he did. The Niners won, they beat the Raiders in the last Battle of the Bay. Now going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment