Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 2, 2018

Ugh

Morning:
Gabriel had a much better night, he woke up twice but went back to sleep by himself. Hopefully this is a start of a good trend. I got ready, put clothes to wash and dry. Made my coffee and headed out to work.  The drive was good, some traffic so I got off earlier. I have one presentation today and maybe I will watch some of the Crown Jewel event.
Did the presentation after having to find a room, that went ok. After I came upstairs and printed out some things, I am not feeling well. My bones ache and my stomach is all messed up.

Afternoon:
Went to get a wrap and OJ to settle my body down. It worked a bit. It's so damn hot here, going to 1440 to cool off. Got to 1440 and talked to a few people and I was able to get some information and answer some emails. After I headed home. My bones hurt. My sister picked up Javi and we headed out to Serramonte with Gabriel.

Nighttime:
I got some wonderful news today. A very good friend and his wife are expecting a child. We had to go shopping for a birthday gift for Sunday. A friends son is turning 1.
We got home and we chilled gave Gabriel a quick body wash as he had an accident at serramonte. I showed and now waiting for Javi to get back home so I can go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment