Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Saturday

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel had thrown up at night so I double checked the bed and other things for vomit. I got ready and went to City Toyota to drop off the car and got a Lyft back home.

Afternoon:
Drove to Milpitas to the great mall. Walked around, no shopping for me. About to have lunch and go pick up the camry. Got the car, came home. Super gassy, trying to relax but it's hard with the kids running around and me not feeling well.

Nighttime:
About to feed Gabriel and go shower. I had to put Gabriel to sleep again. I got the video game system I ordered in and I was showing Javi how to play Super Mario Bros. Tomorrow I will try to show him some more tricks. Watched Super Troopers 2 and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment