Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Last day of this short work week

Morning:
Woke up 5 minutes late. Went to get ready, washed a bottle, made coffee for me and my mom and drove to work. It looks like there was rain last night, so the roads are slick. Thay is when people forget how to drive. This morning I have to update a power point and we may do a run through. Hopefully our supervisor lets us go home early today.
The morning went well, I worked on an edit to the training materials and ran it past the team. They liked it, so we went with it.

Afternoon:
Ate my leftovers from yesterday, made packets for the training and we were released at 3. I came home, traffic was bad. When I got in, I took out the trash and waited for my wife to get home.

Nighttime:
We went to my sister's to get the kids. Only Gabriel came back with us. Javi stayed over to help 'cook' the food tomorrow. We watched some tv. I fell asleep on the couch, might go to the room depending if Gabriel is not in my spot

No comments:

Post a Comment