Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 12, 2018

Day off

Morning:
Today we had a day off to observe Veterans day. I got up around 6:30 and took Gabriel to the living room for a bit. Javi woke up and came out so we were hanging out until my wife woke up. It's cold out today. I think I may want to go grab some breakfast somewhere.
Went to get some McDonald's breakfast, haven't had it in a long time. Filled up the car with gas and went home.

Afternoon:
Napped with Gabriel and had lunch, later went to Costco to get some things we needed. After headed home and put things away while waiting for the Niners game to start.

Nighttime:
Game was ok, the Niners decided that a FG effort was good enough to win. So they lost when Eli Manning and the Giants went ahead with a TD. About to shower and maybe catch RAW.
My tummy hurts, hopefully I can sleep well. Tomorrow back to work

No comments:

Post a Comment