Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, November 16, 2018

It's bad outside

Morning:
The air quality is still really bad. Javi's school decided to close today. I got up, got ready, put clothes to dry, washed bottles and made my coffee. Headed out to work, no traffic and found parking. Now waiting to walk to work. Today I have to edit some materials and run out the clock on the day.
The morning went well, just sat at my desk the whole morning.

Afternoon:
Went to Walgreens and got some lunch, after went to 1440 to hang ourlt with Karla and Amilcar. Now heading home. Happy it's the weekend.

Nighttime:
Got home and for some odd reason my wife decided to take out whatever frustration she had with her day on me. It's unfortunate  but oh well. I took Javi to target to get the gift for the party tomorrow and came home. Tried putting Gabriel to sleep, when that didn't work I ate dinner and had the boys play. Right now I am trying again to put Gabriel down. After I have to get some laundry and shower so I can watch a little bit of tv before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment