Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween!!!!

Morning:
Got up and started getting ready to take Javi to school. He likes going early. I got home and got Gabriel ready and we headed back to the school for the parade. It was fun, we saw Javi go around twice. Now we are having breakfast at Denny's. After breakfast my sister tool Gabriel and I took a nap.

Afternoon:
I woke up from my nap, put gas in the car and headed to my eye appointment. They saw me early and my vision continues the same. After that I dropped off something to my wife at work and headed to Tanforan to meet up with my mom and the kids. We did some trick or treating and the boys ate.

Nighttime:
We got home, chilled for a bit and went trick or treating for a bit. My mom stayed here at home with Gabriel.  We took Javi, Alexia and Charles with us. Now we are back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment