Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday

Morning:
I used my new CPAP machine last night. It was not a good experience. I think the air is flowing to fast and the nose pillows made my nose hurt. I had to take it off for a bit before putting it back on. I woke up, got dressed.  I noticed that my eyes were bloodshot red in some areas, like if I hit myself and I had (still have) a headache.
I put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed to work. No traffic, found parking, only bad thing is that it is super cold.
Woke up a little from a nap I was taking in the car. Went to 1440, checked emails, updated some documents and went to Costco to get the juice, formula and cold cuts for later.

Afternoon:
We had a nice lunch,  our supervisor came by and we asked him questions we had about the training. I updated the presentation per suggestions and after me, Karla, Humberto and Amilcar were talking a laughing about random things. I drove to get gas and go home.

Nighttime:
We drove out to Kincaid's for dinner Gabriel threw up twice and it was a bit messy. After dinner we came home, I reinstalled the car seat in my mom's car, moved my mother in law's car closer to the house. Bathed Gabriel and put him to sleep. Showered and now watching Smackdown live

No comments:

Post a Comment