Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, November 8, 2018

16 more hours

Morning:
Got up before the alarm. Gabriel was kicking me in the neck and head. Went to get ready, washed a bottle, made coffee and headed to work. Traffic was smooth. Got parking in my normal area. Just 2 things scheduled today for me. One on one training and a unit meeting. Waiting to go in to work.
The morning went well, I checked some emails and reviewed some documents. The one on one training was rescheduled for Tuesday.

Afternoon:
Went to Anderson's Bakery to get a sandwich and a Caramel Brulee latte. I ate lunch while watching the Office and came back to my desk to be ready for the teleconference unit meeting. I asked the group to check out the materials and give feedback, we are set for training on 11/26/2018-11/30/2018. In a little bit I am going to start walking over to the car. Have to go get the kids at my sister's place before going home.  

Nighttime:
Got home, had dinner and got Gabriel ready for bed. I put him down, came out and we were watching a special on Mickey Mouse. After Javi went to bed, I finished washing clothes and now just finishing up an episode of the Office and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment