Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 5, 2018

First Monday in November

Morning:
Slept ok until Gabriel came in the bed. Then I think I started snoring. Good thing I have my appointment today with the sleep technician. I got up, got ready, washed and sanitized bottles, made coffee and headed to work. The drive was ok, not too much traffic. Got a parking spot and now waiting to walk to work.
The morning was good, got some things done. Met with my supervisor and sent an email to the team.

Afternoon:
Had lunch. Left work at 1:30. I have an appointment at Kiaser for the sleep technician. Walked to the car and drove over. He ordered me a new machine and I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Now going home to chill before getting the kids.

Nighttime:
Got the kids and came home. Had dinner, got things ready for tomorrow. Washed clothes and watching some Netflix before bed. Gabriel threw up again so we had to deal with that and put him back to sleep.

Note:
Today was my Dad's birthday. He passed away a few years ago from his battle with leukemia. He was and continues to he a great role model for me. I had a dream with him a few days ago, I gave him a hug and told him how much we love and miss him.
Happy Birthday Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment