Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday

Morning:
The night was not good. My wife was snoring so I couldn't sleep, when I finally did  go to sleep, I was snoring so she couldn't sleep. But the kids slept well. Got up, got dressed. Made coffee and headed to work. The drive was good and smooth. Now waiting to start walking to work.
The morning went well, did some edits to some documents and ate my lunch early.

Afternoon:
Went to Costco with Amilcar and Olga, came to have lunch. Have a meeting at 2 over here to go over training. The meeting went well, I updated some things based on suggestions and sent an email with questions we needed answers for. After I went to the Dollar tree and to pick up the kids at my sister's.

Nighttime:
Drove home, my new CPAP machine arrived so I set it up after dinner. Javi went to bed early as a punishment for writing on my sister's  couch in marker.  Gabriel took some time but he went to sleep as well. I came out to wash and sanitize bottles , my wife went to sleep early. I stayed up to watch RAW. I can't stop coughing, it's annoying. Hopefully this machine will help tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment