Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, November 26, 2018

Showtime

Morning:
Got up early before my alarm. Got ready, washed dishes, made coffee and headed to work. The drive was good, now parked. Today we start the trainings. I also have to go to the post office to get a money order to send out to Javi's extended care program for December.
Got in, review we some emails. Our first training went well, it was almost the full 2 hours. I think it paced well and there was a good break in between.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and headed out to USPS to get the money order and send out the payment for Javi's extended care program. Now back at work getting ready for the 2 PM training.
Training was good, small group and it was engaging. They participated quite a bit so that was cool. After I drove to get the kids before going home.

Nighttime:
Got the kids, headed home. I was on the phone with Samsung and Xfinity regarding the issue with my internet connection with the tv. They are coming on Saturday to check it out and upgrade my equipment. After I played with the kids, the WWE ornaments came in, so Javi put them up. After I put Gabriel to bed,  colored with Javi and took him off to bed. Washed dishes, showered and chilled before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment