Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Last Wednesday of November

Morning:
I felt I slept well. Got up, got ready for work. Washed a bottle and made coffee. Headed out and drove to work. It was raining when I first started driving, but now it's stopped. I am parked and waiting for my next alarm so I can start walking to work.
The morning went well, check emails, attended the forum meeting. Made copies. Ran over to Walgreens to send my dad some money.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, set up the room for the training. The training was a bit challenging due to some EWs being asses to Humberto. But we got through it. After I headed to the car and came home to get my wife so we could go get the kids. Not feeling good.

Nighttime:
We went to Target,  I stayed in the car with Gabriel. We got home, I laid out on the floor. Put Gabriel to sleep and laid down again. I fell asleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment