Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Tuesday

Morning:
Slept ok, Gabriel was in the bed with us super early. I got up, put clothes to dry, washed a bottle, made a bottle and coffee and headed to work. The drive was good, no traffic. Now parked and waiting to walk to work. 2 trainings today.
Morning went well, got to work, did some accounting and answered emails. On break from the first training.
The training ended well, we stopped by to talk to my supervisor about some work issues and an email I received about the lap top I may get for work.

Afternoon:
I went out to get an iced coffee and came back and prepared for the next training. I answered a question from Abel (1440 ew) and went to set up the room. This group was a bit strange. They were split and sometime angry, but I think me and Humberto handled it pretty well. After I walked to the car, it was raining. Going to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Took me almost an hour to get to my sister's to pick up the boys. I got the money that I am supposed to send my Dad tomorrow. Folded laundry when I got home, had dinner and now trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He is not having it right now.
Gabriel finally fell asleep,  I went out to hang out with Javi a bit. Washed his teeth and put him to bed. Showered and chilled, watched Smackdown Live, ordered Javi some books and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment