Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Veteran's Day

Morning:
It's veteran's day today. A great day to thank those who have served and continue to serve our country. Got up and came out the living room. My wife and kids were already up. I took a shower and I am hanging out with the kids while my wife and mother in law go shopping.

Afternoon:
Got ready and after Gabriel woke up from his nap, I got him ready and headed out to the park for a bit. I met my mom and sister with the kids there. They played for a while, my wife showed up and we hung out a bit more. I dropped them off at the house and went to Target to get some diapers and formula. When I got home I made dinner.

Nighttime:
Hung out and played with the kids. Fed Gabriel a bottle and he played some more. I drew a Christmas tree from the nightmare before Christmas movie that Javi wanted. After I tried to watch some tv but Gabriel was tossing and turning and we had to try and put him down again. Going to see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment