Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Saturday morning

Morning:
Got up around 6:30 to use the bathroom. Took Gabriel out with me to the living room,  Javi joined us. I made them breakfast. Right now me and Jave are watching Teen Titans Go! To the movies. Gabriel fell asleep but woke up coughing and threw up. I cleaned up and soon will be giving both of them food since my sister is taking them to hop n play before we go to the party later.

Afternoon:
We went to pick up the boys at Tanforan. We took them to the birthday party for a school mate of Javi, Zoe. They had fun at the little gym, Gabriel had a blast eating. After we came home and chilled, I started to feel super bad. My bones are cold and chilled. I hope this passes.

Nighttime:
It was a hassle to put Gabriel down. When I finally did I said good bye to my mother in law as she is headed to Nicaragua for a few months. Took a shower and bad tea. Need this to go away ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment