Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Back at it

Morning:
It was a strange night. My wife snored for close to 4 hours. She would wake herself up and hit me and tell me to stop snoring. It was a bit irritating. Gabriel came into bed and I snored a bit, but not too much as I kept on waking up due to some strange dreams. Anyway, I got up. Got dressed,  washed a bottle, made coffee and drove to work.  The drive was ok, it's still bad out with the air quality. I have a training and meeting to go to. Hopefully I can stay awake.
My one on one didn't come by, so I started planning the flow of the upcoming training.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched the Office. Met with Olga regarding the power point. After I updated my supervisor and walked over to 1440. The pre forum meeting was good. I sent the info to my supervisor. Now heading to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got home, put some things away. Made dinner for Javi, had some spiked egg nog. Played around with both of them, changed them to their pjs and I took a shower. Tried putting Gabriel down to sleep, but he wasn't going down so I brought him out for a bit. When it was Javi's turn for bed I put both of them down. I watched some tv before falling asleep on the couch. Now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment